San Juan Basin Public Health Request for Proposals: Remodel Project
Date issued: August 7, 2017
Submit questions or by contacting:
Sherri Dugdale, Health Protection Programs Director
San Juan Basin Public Health
Submission deadline: Monday, August 21 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Walk-through Monday, August 14 2017, 10 a.m.
Submit Proposal to:
San Juan Basin Public Health
Attn: Sherri Dugdale
281 Sawyer Drive
Durango, CO 81301
Decision announcement: No later than Friday, August 25, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Scope of Work:
San Juan Basin Public Health (SJBPH) is soliciting proposals from qualified individuals or organizations to:
Complete a remodel of offices in the Health Protection division at SJBPH to include:
- Removal of non-load-bearing walls and doorways
- Move a doorway
- Construct new walls to create three offices and one conference room
- Install new frosted glass doors on two new offices and conference room
- Move/add ceiling ventilation ducts as appropriate
- Move/add fire sprinklers as appropriate
- Move/add lighting as appropriate
- Move/add electrical outlets as appropriate
- Move/add network wall connections as appropriate
- Option A: Additionally, include costs and scope of work to move one additional doorway and install frosted glass door.
See below for new and existing floorplans. Contractor will be responsible for adherence to all applicable laws and regulations and will be responsible for securing all necessary permits and approvals for the project. Contractor must be properly licensed, insured, and bonded for this Scope of Work.
A walk-through of the offices will be conducted on Monday August 14th, 2017 at 10 a.m. at the San Juan Basin Public Health offices. Applicants will have the opportunity to visually see the existing space and desired changes, and ask questions. It is highly recommended that applicants attend this walk-thru.
The awarded contractor will facilitate and coordinate activities associated with this project and complete the project by September 30, 2017.
Responses should be submitted electronically as a pdf or word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SJBPH reserves the right to waive irregularities and to reject any or all bids. SJBPH also reserves the right to negotiate with the selected bidder in the event that the price exceeds available funds.
SJBPH may consider informal any bid not prepared and/or not submitted in accordance with the provisions hereof and may waive any informalities or reject any and all bids. Any bid may be withdrawn prior to the above scheduled time for the opening of bids or authorized postponement thereof. Any bid received after the time and date specified shall not be considered. No bidder may withdraw a bid within sixty (60) days after the actual date of the opening thereof.
- Detailed description of the services to be provided in accordance with submission requirements, including all supplies and materials.
- Description of how (and when) work will be accomplished in order to minimize impact on daily operations of SJBPH
- Business references
- Contact information for organization
- Price for services
- Response to Option listed above called out separately, including price.
Criteria for selecting vendor: – basis for award:
Contractor will be selected based on the total cost of service, quality of work, and plan to accomplish the project with minimal work disruptions. Low bidder may not necessarily receive the contract.